By entering or attending any of our events you agree to abide by the following Rules, Regulations and Conditions of Entry:
1. All events will be run in accordance with The British Riding Club Rule Book
2. The decision of the Judge is final
3. Any objection must be made in writing within 30 minutes of the incident, accompanied by a deposit of £20 which will be refunded if the objection is sustained
4. Neither the organisers nor Kiln Stables Riding School accept liability for any claims in respect of injury or damage to any person, animal or property, however caused
5. The organisers reserve the right to amend the schedule as necessary
6. The organisers reserve the right to reject or cancel any entry made by any person or cancel any class (refunding any fees paid less £2 per competitor to cover administrative expenses)
7. All entry fees must accompany entry forms
8. No entries will be refunded without a Vet or Doctor’s Certificate
9. Dogs must be kept on leads at all times.
10. Everyone mounted, whether a competitor or not, must wear a hard hat at least to EN 1384 or preferably PAS 015. Either type of headgear must have a chin strap which has a non-detachable retaining harness secured to the shell at more than two points. Such headgear must be worn with harness properly adjusted and fastened. Failure to do so will incur elimination
11. All competitors must wear the correct riding clothes whilst competing and exercising.
12. Stewards’ instructions must be followed
13. Misuse of whips or spurs will incur elimination. Blatant use of bad language may result in the competitor being eliminated and/or barred from further competitions
14. Juniors must be accompanied by an adult
15. Horses must be kept to a walk unless in the warm-up or competition arenas
16. The organisers reserve the right to eliminate any competitor who, in their opinion, places him/herself or others in any danger or who fails to observe the rules in this schedule
17. Horses who are not competing are not allowed on the show ground without prior permission from the show secretary
18. Anyone attending the showground must take reasonable steps to promote the health and safety of themselves, others at the showground and horses.